On 01/26/2011 05:50 PM, Kevin Wolf wrote:
In the other thread you mentioned that you have written some code
independently. Do you have it in some public git repository?

I've written it mostly in my mind... IIRC I have the basic coroutine equivalents (in my series they are simply threads, without an explicit yield_to, but basically the same thing). I've started work on making aio emulation use coroutines/uthreads, so vmdk and related automatically become non-blocking (but all requests serialize against each other against a built in BlockDriverState::mutex). I have done nothing on qcow2 beyond figuring out how to do it (which I outlined above).