On 01/26/2011 10:22 AM, Avi Kivity wrote:
On 01/26/2011 06:19 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
What do you mean by threaded version?

Stefan didn't post it, but the original code also has a GThread based implementation when ucontext isn't available (like on Windows). It uses a mutex to control the execution of the coroutines.

Ah ok.  These can all be hidden under a single API.

It is, that's the point of the coroutine abstraction :-)

btw, I think Windows does provide support for user-level threads under the name Fibers.

Yes, I never got around to implementing it though. There was something odd about them that I thought would be difficult to use but I can't remember the details.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori