On 7 June 2018 at 13:36:30, Stefan Hajnoczi (stefa...@gmail.com) wrote:

> If you do want to upstream the code you linked, please let us know
> the
> details of how you want to do it and how long it might take. Maybe
> there is a way to work together on it...

yes, I considered this, but I do not have a schedule yet, probably in Q4.

I first plan to upgrade from 2.8 and only later to re-evaluate the
entire project, to bring it closer to the upstream version.

the main change I envision is to untangle the Cortex-M code from the
current ARM code. maybe now the status is better, but when I did my
changes I had lots of problems.

regards,

Liviu