On 03/14/2011 02:30 PM, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
libqmp

It's very nice to have client code that convert QMP errors to human
readable strings.
Ok. I'm not sure if I would bother doing this kind of change in this
series (as it's mainly re-working internal stuff) but,  this has to be
explained in the log message then.

I'll clarify in the log.

There's a lot of code in this series to merge. I'll do my best to make review as easy as possible but I need a bit of flexibility in terms of merging some infrastructure bits first followed by the bits that use it.

Everything is already written. I just didn't want to bombard the list with a 200 patch series.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori