hiI want to profile mips ELF with the help of QEMU so that I can find more time
consuming portion of the code. does QEMU user mode emulation provide such
feature? I did a small experiment. I configure QEMU with --enable-gprof and
makeafterwards i gave following command$qemu-mips hw_mipswhere hw_mips is mips
executable. a gmon.out file is generated as a result of above command  I
considered that it was same file generated by gprof  so I gave this command$
gprof hw_mipsand got error "gprof: file `gmon.out' has unsupported version
16777216"is gmon.out generated by qemu not same as gprof's gmon.out?