On 05/24/2011 03:54 AM, Alex Young wrote:
Hi there,

I'm having a problem with 9p virtfs mounts going away when I savevm,
quit, then restart with -loadvm. The mount seems to cause the guest
kernel to hang if I interact with it in any way that causes a stat(2).
I'm also unable to mount a 9p filesystem after a snapshot restart.

Is this expected, or should they work?  I'm using qemu version 0.14.50,
and this happens at least with kernel versions 2.6.32 and 2.6.38 in a
Debian Squeeze guest.

virtio-9p doesn't currently support savevm which means it doesn't work with migration or savevm/loadvm.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori