Hi everyone,
     We have some issues about setting COLO feature. Hope somebody could
give us some advice.

Issue 1:
     We dynamic to set COLO feature for PVM(2 core, 16G memory),  but the
Primary VM will pause a long time(based on memory size) for waiting SVM
start. Does it have any idea to reduce the pause time?

Issue 2:
     In https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/master/migration/colo.c#L503,
could we move start_vm() before Line 488? Because at first checkpoint PVM
will wait for SVM's reply, it cause PVM stop for a while.

     We set the COLO feature on running VM, so we hope the running VM could
continuous service for users.
Do you have any suggestions for those issues?

Best regards,
Daniel Cho