Thank you for looking into this, Peter. I agree that static analysis has
false positives; that's why I called them potential. Basically, they are
found based on code similarity so I might be wrong and I need a second
opinion from QEMU developers. I appreciate your effort.

For the first case, I noticed a check on offset (if (offset)) before
negating it and passing to stream function here.
https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/c532b954d96f96d361ca31308f75f1b95bd4df76/disas/arm.c#L1748

Similar scenario happened here WITHOUT the check:
https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/c532b954d96f96d361ca31308f75f1b95bd4df76/disas/arm.c#L2731-L2733

So I wonder whether a check on offset is really missed.

Thank you!
Mansour