> since that time, we no longer support Debian Jessie, since Debian Buster
> is now released. We also no longer support Ubuntu Xenial (16.04), since
> we now only need Ubuntu Bionic (18.04) and Focal (20.04).
>
> So we can justify moving the minium Gtk in QEMU to 3.22 at this time.
>
> This will avoid you needing to do versioned ifdef for this new functionality.

Hi Daniel,

I noticed there are already seven versioned ifdefs in ui/gtk.c. I would prefer
to leave my patch as it is at the moment and send in a separate follow up patch
which increases the minimum GTK version in configure to 3.22 and removes all
versioned code in ui/gtk.c. Just like your patch from 2018. I think this is
easier to revert if someone complains about the removal.

With best regards,
Volker