Sorry to bother you, I would like to ask a question.I want to use qemu to
monitor the information of the target thread reading and writing memory. I
see that qemu supports the tcg plugin, but I just find the following code
in plugin-gen.c .Do I just need to add a record function in it? How do I
read the current register values such as rip, rsp, how do I know the
current target address and data that the CPU read or written?Is there any
reference example?

/*