Hi,
I have a problem with MSI-X interrupt delivery between different VM guests
on QEMU. Could you tell me whether QEMU needs KVM for interrupt delivery
between QEMU guests?

I am currently using an ivshmem driver to work on a messaging layer between
two VMs, one running on qemu-system-x86 and another on qemu-system-aarch64.
When I try to interrupt the x86 VM from ARM VM, it gets interrupted but
doesn't occur the other way. When I removed KVM from x86, I couldn't even
interrupt x86.

Yours Sincerely,
Pratik Pranav

[image: photo]
Pratik Pranav
Student, Computer Science and Engineering at  Indian Institute of
Technology, Delhi
A  Satpura Hostel, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
M  8936051771  <8936051771>
E  cs1180...@cse.iitd.ac.in  <cs1180...@cse.iitd.ac.in>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pratik-pranav-92629616b/>