Hi,

On behalf of the entire QEMU team, I'm please to announce the release of QEMU 0.15.0-rc2. This is the third and final release candidate for the 0.15.0 release.

There are numerous ways you can help participate in the 0.15.0 release. There is a testing coordination wiki page located at:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/0.15/Testing

You can also help improve the ChangeLog documentation at:

http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/0.15

And of course, you can download the 0.15.0-rc2 release at:

http://wiki.qemu.org/download/qemu-0.15.0-rc2.tar.gz

Below are the changes since the 0.15.0-rc1 release. I'd like to thank everyone who's participated in this release!

 - Revert "floppy: save and restore DIR register" (Anthony Liguori)
 - alpha-softmmu: Disable for the 0.15 release branch. (Richard Henderson)
 - vhost build fix for i386 (Wolfgang Mauerer)
 - guest agent: add --enable-guest-agent config option (Michael Roth)
- user: Restore debug usage message for '-d ?' in user mode emulation (Peter Ma
 - lm32: softusb: claim to support full speed (Michael Walle)
 - Makefile: add missing deps on $(GENERATED_HEADERS) (Michael Roth)

Regards,

Anthony Liguori