On 17/10/2020 16:56, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:

If you can send a v9 with the cast fixed I'll apply this to my qemu-macppc branch right away.

You could've really just edit the single cast in patch 1 before applying to change the it back but I've resent the changed patch 1 as v9 also adding your R-b for your convenience. Other patches are unchanged so you can take the v8 for those, I haven't resent those, let me know if you want the whole series but this is really getting much more work that it should be for such a simple change. (There is no cast in patch 2 as I've already stated several times.)

Thanks - this has been included in the PR I just sent.

ATB,

Mark.