Hi,

Need some help on a qemu crash we are facing.

We hit asserts on below line

"tcg/tcg.c"
336 static void set_jmp_reset_offset(TCGContext *s, int which)
             337 {
             338     size_t off = tcg_current_code_size(s);
             339     s->tb_jmp_reset_offset[which] = off;
             340     /* Make sure that we didn't overflow the stored offset.  */
      >>> 341     assert(s->tb_jmp_reset_offset[which] == off);
             342 }

Can anyone give some color on what to look out for. As I see, tcg seems to have
some restriction of code size it could handle, but I'm confused how to control
that in qemu.

Regards,
Sai Pavan