On 20/11/20 10:38, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 09:55:24AM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
PCIe and USB support can be disabled on the command line, and therefore
should not be included if QEMU is configured --without-default-devices.

I don't think this will work.  I expect linking will fail due to
xhci_sysbus_build_aml and acpi_dsdt_add_gpex being not available.

Hmm, you're right. On the other hand that also means that you're missing a depends on ACPI for USB_XHCI_SYSBUS. What about moving those two directly to hw/acpi/aml-build.c?

Paolo