Hey everyone!

I want to work on implementing the emulation for the VritioSound device. I
contacted the mentor for the project, (Greg), who said it's fine and that I
should declare it on the mailing list in order to find out if someone else
is already working on this project. That is what this mail is for. I tried
searching for "Virtio", "Sound", and "VirtioSound" in the qemu-devel
mailing archives but couldn't find anything. If someone is already working
on it, please let me know, and if not then I'll start working on it right
away.

Shreyansh