On 6/16/21 8:05 AM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On 6/16/21 1:07 AM, Taylor Simpson wrote:
+    /*
+     * The on-stack signal trampoline is no longer executed;
+     * however, the libgcc signal frame unwinding code checks
+     * for the presence of these two numeric magic values.
+     */

Hexagon uses musl, not libgcc.  So, I'm not sure if this is needed.  The signals.c test passes for me without this change.  Are you seeing it fail?

I copied the comment from the kernel source.

Also, I think you're confusing libc and libgcc.

r~