Hello,

I’m working on a project that requires me to read the data being sent to
storage and it to a file for analysis. To be more specific, I’m trying to
analyze the data in the phase of being written to the storage disk, thus, I’m
trying to read the data when it’s going through a storage controller on x86
device. I’ve been looking into the implementation of different storage
controllers, but I need help to pinpoint where I can read such data.

I hope my question is clear. Thank you for your time and help,