On 10/26/21 7:33 AM, Matheus K. Ferst wrote:
It says that "if UIM is greater than N, the result is undefined." My first read was also that the outcome is "boundedly undefined," but I guess it can be understood as "the resulting value in VRT will be undefined" (like when the pseudo-code uses "VRT <- 0xUUUU_..._UUUU"), in which case this patch and Mambo are correct.

If the reference simulator is fine with it, I am too.

I'm just a bit disappointed with the laxness of the pseudocode -- they've got that 0xuuuu syntax elsewhere, but not here.

r~