On Mon, Feb 07, 2022 at 04:54:25PM +0000, Alex Bennée wrote:

> John Snow <js...@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > Hi Peter:
> >
> > I am working my way towards splitting the QMP library out of the
> > qemu.git source tree. I'd like to ask for permission to:
> >
> > (1) Create a "qemu.qmp" repository under the qemu-project umbrella on
> > GitLab
>
> No objection for my part except maybe a better name? QemuPythonQmp? I
> guess the header text can make it clear.

I think it definitely ought to have the word 'python' in the
repo name, because there's talk of having bindings for other
languages and we want a reliable way to distinguish what repo
and project we're dealing with, if the remaining part of the
name is not very distinctive.  'python-qemu.qmp.git' seems
reasonable enough.

Regards,
Daniel