Hello people, I am new to this mailing list, so if I do something wrong say
to me...

Well, I am making a dreamcast emulator and I wanted to know the status of
the sh-4 emulator, if it is stable, if it actually works, etc... And the
same for the ARM7-TDMI emulator (if QEMU supports it, it supports?),
because this would save months of work. QEMU sh-4 and arm emulators are
stable enough for doing something like that?

I will look the documentation, but how could I use the QEMU emulation
without opening the actual program? I mean, there is a library for using
the emulation in another programs?

Thanks!

Renato