On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 at 03:33, <wli...@stu.xidian.edu.cn> wrote:

> > yes. Could you please send a patch using  g_autofree ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > C.
>

> Here is the new patch.

Hi; that patch doesn't seem to be using g_autofree. Did you attach the
wrong version of it?

You've sent a few patches recently, and they're all attachments
to the email. This is a bit awkward as our automatic tooling doesn't
handle attached patches -- it wants them inline in the email. For
a few one-off patches we can handle that at our end, but if you're
planning to send many more patches in future it might be worth trying
to sort out how to send them as non-attachments.

https://www.qemu.org/docs/master/devel/submitting-a-patch.html
has the details, including notes on using either git send-email
or the sourcehut service.

A couple more housekeeping type suggestions:

 * please don't send new versions of patches as followups to
   the email thread of the first patch; start a new thread
 * subject lines should start with a prefix indicating what
   part of the tree they apply to: in this case "hw/arm/aspeed".
   This helps people scanning the email list to pick out patches
   which they care about: from the function name alone it's
   often hard to figure out which part of QEMU is involved

thanks
-- PMM