On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 09:23:06AM +0100, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
> So bundling a pre-built biosbits in QEMU appears to mean that we're in
> turn going to unexpectedly bundle a bunch of other 3rd party projects
> too, all with dubious license compliance.

Well looks like classical mere aggregation to me ... license issues
need to be figured out if we are to distribute things but I think
this is basically what distros do anyway.

And I doubt we want to support arbitrary versions of grub etc,
they are very distro specific tools.
I don't see why we can't have the resulting ISOs in some submodule -
nothing requires us to distribute it in qemu tarballs.

--
MST