On 12/21/2011 12:11 PM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
On 12/15/2011 12:09 PM, Kevin Wolf wrote:
> This needs rebasing due to commit 3a93113 (fix typo: delete redundant
> semicolon, 2011-11-29). To avoid further spamming, I placed the whole
> thing at git://github.com/bonzini/qemu.git in branch nbd-server.
I won't get to this (and virtio-scsi) before I go on vacation next week,
and probably for some time after it. Feel free to send a pull request to
Anthony when you think the series have received enough review and are
tested well enough.

Maybe Nick is interested in reviewing this series, CCed him.

Anthony, I think this is tested well enough (by me :) but it hasn't received
review and likely won't.

Does that mean we need a:

Network Block Device
M: Paolo Bonzini <pbonz...@redhat.com>
S: Maintained
F: block/block-nbd.c
F: nbd.*
F: qemu-nbd.c

In MAINTAINERS?  Please send a patch if you're willing.

If that's fine with you, it's pushed at
git://github.com/bonzini/qemu.git in branch nbd-server.

Please send a proper pull request.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

The sheepdog bits are quite old and have been reviewed by Kazutaka.

Paolo