On Thu, 2022-10-13 at 02:23 -0400, Yang Zhong wrote:
> > > enclave only supported SSE and x87 feature(xfrm=0x3).
> >
> > Is this true?  Perhaps I am missing something, but it seems env-
> > > features[FEAT_XSAVE_XCR0_LO] only includes LBR bit, which is bit 15.
>
>   We printed the XFRM value from SGX SDK to find this issue.

I don't know how you added the print, but the exact value that set to SGX CPUID
is irrelevant, as it is wrong anyway.  The value can also differ when you run on
different machines, etc.  IMHO in changelog we just need to point out the fact
that the XSAVE enabling patch wrongly messed up with SGX CPUID and this patch
fixes that.