Hi Peter,

On 10/29/22 2:06 AM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 at 01:30, Gavin Shan <gs...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 10/24/22 11:54 AM, Gavin Shan wrote:
There are three high memory regions, which are VIRT_HIGH_REDIST2,
VIRT_HIGH_PCIE_ECAM and VIRT_HIGH_PCIE_MMIO. Their base addresses
are floating on highest RAM address. However, they can be disabled
in several cases.

Could you help to take a look when getting a chance? I think Connie and
Eric are close to complete the reviews, but v7 is still needed to address
extra comments from them. I hope to make v7 mergeable if possible :)

If Eric and Connie and Marc are happy with it then I don't have
any further issues on top of that.

NB that since softfreeze is next Tuesday, this is going to be
8.0 material at this point, I'm afraid :-( (Softfreeze caught
me by surprise this cycle...)

Ok. v7 was just posted with Connie/Eric's comments resolved. Marc
also provided his r-b. Nothing is really critical since none of
the patches fixes an existing issue. It would be great if it can
be merged to 7.2 if we are fortunate enough. Otherwise, 8.0 is also
good to me :)

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-arm/2022-10/msg00693.html (v7)

Thanks,
Gavin