Hi, Philippe,

Intel decided to abort the development of HAXM and the maintenance of its QEMU
part. Should we submit a patch to mark the Guest CPU Cores (HAXM) status as
Orphan and remove the maintainers from the corresponding list? Meanwhile,
should the code enabling HAX in QEMU once committed by the community be
retained?
You may ignore the patch I submitted two months ago. Please do not merge it
into QEMU. The HAXM final release can support any QEMU version, and the
functionality of the current software are normally available without known
security vulnerabilities. Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,
Wenchao