On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 15:09, Richard Henderson
<richard.hender...@linaro.org> wrote:

> On 5/2/23 13:14, Peter Maydell wrote:
> > Hi; here's an arm pullreq. The big bits here are Fabiano's
> > CONFIG_TCG=n patches and my set that deprecate -singlestep;
> > other than that there's a collection of smaller bugfixes.
> >
> > thanks
> > -- PMM
> >
> > The following changes since commit 7c18f2d663521f1b31b821a13358ce38075eaf7d:
> >
> >    Merge tag 'for-upstream' of https://gitlab.com/bonzini/qemu into staging
> > (2023-04-29 23:07:17 +0100)
> >
> > are available in the Git repository at:
> >
> >    https://git.linaro.org/people/pmaydell/qemu-arm.git
> > tags/pull-target-arm-20230502-1
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to 0ab99e4252f21550f2c16f859cbcdd3cced9f8bf:
> >
> >    hw/net/allwinner-sun8i-emac: Correctly byteswap descriptor fields
> > (2023-05-02 13:10:42 +0100)

> >   * Support building Arm targets with CONFIG_TCG=no (ie KVM only)
> >   * hw/net: npcm7xx_emc: set MAC in register space
> >   * hw/arm/bcm2835_property: Implement "get command line" message
> >   * Deprecate the '-singlestep' command line option in favour of
> >     '-one-insn-per-tb' and '-accel one-insn-per-tb=on'
> >   * Deprecate 'singlestep' member of QMP StatusInfo struct
> >   * docs/about/deprecated.rst: Add "since 7.1" tag to dtb-kaslr-seed
> > deprecation
> >   * hw/net/msf2-emac: Don't modify descriptor in-place in emac_store_desc()
> >   * raspi, aspeed: Write bootloader code correctly on big-endian hosts
> >   * hw/intc/allwinner-a10-pic: Fix bug on big-endian hosts
> >   * Fix bug in A32 ERET on big-endian hosts that caused guest crash
> >   * hw/sd/allwinner-sdhost: Correctly byteswap descriptor fields
> >   * hw/net/allwinner-sun8i-emac: Correctly byteswap descriptor fields
>
> The new notcg test is failing:
>
> https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/jobs/4212154869#L3556

Output: Could not access KVM kernel module: Permission denied
qemu-system-aarch64: failed to initialize kvm: Permission denied

Looks like the aarch64 runner doesn't have access to /dev/kvm.
Philippe, that patch was one of yours -- do you want to have
a look at it?
("gitlab-ci: Check building KVM-only aarch64 target")

In the meantime I'll respin the pullreq and drop that patch.

thanks
-- PMM