Hello bastian,

I'm excited to inform you that the TriCore support in Capstone has
been successfully merged! The pull request can be found here:
https://github.com/capstone-engine/capstone/pull/1973

With this update, you can now utilize Capstone's TriCore disassembly
capabilities in QEMU. I believe this addition will enhance QEMU's
support for the TriCore architecture, providing a more robust
disassembly engine.

To get started, you can integrate the latest version of Capstone in
your QEMU project. If you encounter any issues or require further
assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your feedback is
crucial in ensuring the smooth integration of this feature and
addressing any potential concerns.

Thank you for your support, and I'm looking forward to seeing the
benefits of this collaboration.

Best regards, billow

Bastian Koppelmann <kbast...@mail.uni-paderborn.de> 于2023年4月19日周三 17:01写道: