On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 11:03 AM Alistair Francis <alistai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The following changes since commit f6b761bdbd8ba63cee7428d52fb6b46e4224ddab:
>
>   Merge tag 'qga-pull-2023-05-04' of https://github.com/kostyanf14/qemu into
> staging (2023-05-04 12:08:00 +0100)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   https://github.com/alistair23/qemu.git tags/pull-riscv-to-apply-20230505-1
>
> for you to fetch changes up to e1d084a8524a9225a46d485e2d164bb258f326f7:
>
>   target/riscv: add Ventana's Veyron V1 CPU (2023-05-05 10:49:50 +1000)

In an abundance of caution this has been signed with a new key after a
recent security incident.

I don't believe anything happened to the old one, but just in case I
have created a new one. Let me know if there is anything you would
like me to do to verify the new key. Then I will revoke the old one.

Alistair