On 6/12/23 02:10, Vikram Garhwal wrote:
Found the fix. QTest adds 'accel = qtest' and xen machines already have "accel = xen" option by default. Adding this xenpvh machine to skip fixed the issue, other xen machines are already in skip list. I am running the gitlab-ci locally to see if there are other fails/

Sounds right.

i checked your pipeline and can see there are other failure but unrelated to Xen. To make sure, are there any others failures related to my patches?

I don't think so.

Also, I am not an expert on gitlab ci flow. What i do to run gitlab-ci is this: Create a new gitlab pipeline with QEMU_CI = 2 and this runs around 120+ jobs. Is this enough or there any other variable setting needed?

That's correct.

r~