Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek guidance and
assistance regarding a project I am working on involving the addition of
I2C support in QEMU for the Raspberry Pi, specifically targeting the
BCM2835 peripherals.

I have been studying the BCM2835 datasheet to familiarize myself with the
I2C device registers and their functionalities. Currently, I have started
implementing the i2c controller for bcm2835, but now couldn't able to get
the feel that how should I integrate it with the BCM2835
Soc.(bcm2835_peripheral.c)

I have attaching bcm2835_i2c.c ( which have basic template for BSC0
controller)

Thanks & Regards
Shivam Vijay