> Hi

> > the

> > > There is no guarantee the guest pointer will be at (0,0) though, and that
> > > doesn't explain how that would help. Which client are you using? Are you
> > > drawing the guest cursor? This can't be done currently with the lack of a
> > > message to tell the guest mouse position. (moving / sync-ing the client
> > > cursor position would be even worse in many ways)
> >
> > Sorry, my description isn't accurate.
> >
> > When connect the vnc server,
> >     vnc_connect
> >       -> vs->last_x = -1;
> >       -> vs->last_y = -1;
> >
> > move client cursor to vnc screen,
> >     vnc_client_io
> >       ->vnc_client_read
> >         ->protocol_client_msg
> >           ->pointer_event(x,y)
> >             -> qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_X, 0 - width);
> >             -> qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_Y, 0 - height);
> >             -> x=0,y=0
> >             -> vs->last_x = x;vs->last_y = y;
> >             -> qemu_input_event_sync   // this will inform the guest move
> > to (0, 0)
> >
> > the next event,
> >           ->pointer_event(x,y)
> >             -> qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_X, x - vs->last_x);
> >             -> qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_X, x - vs->last_x);
> >             -> qemu_input_event_sync    // this will inform the guest from
> > (0,0) move to (x,y),
> >                                                                  // the
> > client cursor and guest mouse will sync.
> >

> Actually, it will be ( x - vs->last_x, y - vs->last_y), not necessarily (x,
> y), unless you also set last_x = 0 / last_y = 0.

yes, set last_x = 0 / last_y = 0 and only the first time enter pointer_event.

         if (vs->last_x != -1) {
             qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_X, x - vs->last_x);
             qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_Y, y - vs->last_y);
+        } else {
+            qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_X, 0 - width);
+            qemu_input_queue_rel(con, INPUT_AXIS_Y, 0 - height);
+            x = 0;
+            y = 0;
         }
         vs->last_x = x;
         vs->last_y = y;

> But even then, there is no guarantee the guest position will be a x/y...

Emmm, compared to the current implementation, it is at least getting closer.
The current state is simply unbearable.

> It's been implemented on Linux VM for a long while (first in userspace,
> then in kernel since ~2015). But I don't know about the Windows support, it
> looks like you need a driver such as provided by VMWave, but it seems
> closed-source...  At this point it's probably better to use virtio-input,
> which has open-source/free windows drivers.

Thanks, I tried install vmmouse driver in windows success and reboot. However
'info mice' as
follows and don't have vmmouse (absolute).

* Mouse #2: QEMU PS/2 Mouse

The guest mouse isn't sync with client cursor...