On 02/16/2012 03:10 PM, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
> We have two external entities: the guest and the mngt app. It seems to me that
> the guest is seeing each step at a time.

The guest is seeing each step separately, but that is managed by the
device model (which sends two separate error codes: a NOT READY for
opening the tray, and a UNIT ATTENTION for closing the tray and changing
medium) rather than by the monitor.

> Btw, wrt fixing the internal model, I could do it in a different series, But
> I don't
> know exactly how to. Maybe bdrv_dev_change_media_cb() should be broken into
> multiple operations...

change_media_cb is really a move_tray_cb and we could rename it.
Calling it twice from the change command should work.

Paolo