16.08.2023 00:42, Helge Deller wrote:
On 8/15/23 23:09, Richard Henderson wrote:
Let's wait a bit and see if we're not just exchanging one set of bugs for
another.

Yes, and I think 8.0 isn't in that bad shape?

Well, I dunno. It all started with 8.0 bugs, after I uploaded 8.0 to debian
and things started breaking there, like building stuff in a qemu-user-based
chroots.  arm commpage mapping issue affects 8.0, klibc issue is now re-
open, something else I forgot already... :)

But I agree, let's wait for a bit more.  It was a large amount of changes.
Myself, I tend to think about 8.0 having quite broken linux-user.

/mjt