On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 09:15:08AM +0300, Konstantin Kostiuk wrote:
> Hi, Efim
>
> Thanks for your contribution.
>
> I think your patch is a partial solution because other network managers can
> be used
> for example systemd-networkd or dhcpcd. Maybe a better solution is
> After=network.target.

network.target does not imply that any NICs are configured with
an IP address, merely that the networking mgmt daemon(s) are
running.  A dep on NetworkManager.service has the same issue.
NetworkManager has started, but this doesn't imply DHCP has
completed

network-online.target has the semantics that an IP is present,
but per my other reply I don't think we should be serializing
QGA startup against network configuration.

With regards,
Daniel