I was doing this for work and at the moment got pulled off to work on some
things for our release. Most of these patches will exist as they are,
except for Xen wanting to handle the PCIe PT code a bit differently. XC-PNG
is also working on getting patches for q35 and I have been sharing my code
with them, so I am hoping progress is moving forward on the Xen side. I
wish I could work on this full time to get everything as it needs to be
soon.

-Joel