Hi Peter,

Would QEMU developers be interested in integrating this TCG compilation
functionality that I have been working on into later releases of QEMU? The
patch I have right now breaks the original emulation but if there is some
interest in supporting static compilation into TCG in the future, I can
submit a clean patch which does not break emulation but instead adds a
run-time option to generate TCG compilation. I would be grateful if you
could let me know.

Many thanks in anticipation.

With warm regards,
Rajat.