On Mon, 2 Sept 2024 at 18:12, Mario Marietto <marietto2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well. At the time the only version of qemu which has been able to emulate it
> has been qemu-system-aarch64 vers. 5.0 dirty.
>
> Can someone tell me where I can get the same version ? What's the meaning of
> "dirty" ?

"dirty" means "there were some other not-in-git patches
on top of 5.0". In other words, it means that the only way
to get that exact QEMU binary is if you still have the
source directory that it was built from.

If you're lucky the "extra stuff on top of 5.0" wasn't
important and plain 5.0 will work. If you're unlucky then
it was something important...

thanks
-- PMM