All,

  Attached is the patch over qemu-2.4.1. I have tested this on Centos7.1
with CentOS VMs using KVM. I am not sure how it effects other platforms.

It adds a new parameter "-vcpu" to command line. The usage example is "
-vcpu 0,affinity=20" (pin VCPU 0 to CPU ID 20). Please see if it helps you.

regards,
Ravi