On 15 February 2016 at 15:42, Yehuda Yitschak <yehu...@marvell.com> wrote:

> I want to use KVM tough it looks like a not a trivial hack for the non
> QEMU expert like me :)
> Would  you mind sharing how you achieved graphics in your demo above ?
> did you use TCG or did you also go through these workarounds ?

That is an old ARMv7 KVM demo on the vexpress-a15 machine model (instead of
virt). For that model you need a kernel with the HDLCD driver (PL111) and
also to modify hw/display/framebuffer.c with the hack that I pointed in my
previous mail. No PCI devices in the vexpress-a15 model, so you won't have
to patch QEMU/KVM with cache coherency workarounds.

Regards.