On 08/16/2018 08:48 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
[...]
> Having said that, I think we can remove most of the other GUI entries in
> the Wiki nowadays, since they seem to be pretty much out-of-date.

FYI, I've now refreshed the links page, but in a little bit different
way: I've introduced a "legacy GUI" section for GUIs that likely do not
work with the latest version anymore (since there were a couple of
them). I've also added JavaQemu there, too. Please let us know if you
release a new version again that is also tested with the latest QEMU,
then I can move the link to the normal GUI section, too.

 Thomas