I just checked, the project admins still haven't fixed the qemu.org DNS as per best practice (see my previous mail).

On 2020-11-03 01:09, Atik Islam wrote:
Hi There
 any update ?
 Thanks

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:40 AM Atik Islam <atiki8...@gmail.com <mailto:atiki8...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     Hi,
    Severity : High.
    Introduction:
    There is a email spoofing vulnerability.Email spoofing is the
    forgery of an email header so that the message appears to have
    originated from someone or somewhere other than the actual source.
    Email spoofing is a tactic used in phishing and spam campaigns
    because people are more likely to open an email when they think it
    has been sent by a legitimate source. The goal of email spoofing
    is to get recipients to open, and possibly even respond to, a
    solicitation.

    Steps to Reproduce:

    1.goto http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
    <http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html>
    2.Enter domain name: www.qemu.org <http://www.qemu.org> and click
    spf record if any under "Does my domain already have an SPF
    record? What is it? Is it valid?"
    3.You will see that no valid spf protection.
    4.So that why i try to send email using qemu-discuss@nongnu.org
    <mailto:qemu-discuss@nongnu.org> and i was successfully delivered
    the messege to my email address.

    In addition to above checking,

    I used https://emkei.cz/ <https://emkei.cz/> and send a test mail
    using www.qemu.orgdomain which was delivered successfully.This
    further confirms that the emails spoofed.

    Impact
    An attacker would send a Fake email. The results can be more
    dangerous.

--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, partner, WiseMo A/S. https://www.wisemo.com <https://www.wisemo.com> Transformervej 29, 2860 Soborg, Denmark. direct: +45 31 13 16 10 <tel:+4531131610>
This message is only for its intended recipient, delete if misaddressed.