Greetings, people.

I am curious about the current blockers, which disallow to run 64bit RISC-V
Linux (Fedora, Debian or OpenSUSE) under Qemu, on Windows 10 hosts.

I was able to run Fedora, like described here
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/RISC-V/Installing#Boot_under_QEMU>
- but only on a 64bit Ubuntu 20.10 host machine.

I wasn't able to run any configurations, on Windows 10, among existing
options (taken from Linux), except the one where I do not have any external
initrd.
Maybe I should work on the setup and add boot commands manually, since I
have the menu available.
Neither virtio-rng-device and virtio-blk-device are working on Windows 10.

Other configurations crashed between boot stages, around the jumping step.

Ivan