Hi!
I've launched a virtual image through the software virtual-manager (it's
a GUI allowing to launch your virtual images).

I've stopped normally the image and close the software virtual-manager.

But now, I can't use QEMU directly in commandline to start this virtual
image (by doing /qemu-system-x86_64 ..../):
*
**Failed to get shared "write" lock**
**Is another process using the image [./ubuntu.qcow2]?*

I've tried to restart, I've stopped any services: /sudo systemctl stop
virtlogd.service && sudo systemctl stop libvirtd.service.//
/
I've checked also the permissions (but it doesn't seem to be related):

*-rw------- 1 thephi thephi  21G jul 10 05:24 ubuntu.qcow2*

Thanks!