I will look into the latest one. Can you elaborate on that please!

And I'm running a test.elf for the similar machine which I'm building. It
runs test only if the given size of the flash and RAM are double of the
required/being used size. How? Is there any offset kind of thing that needs
to be changed or I wandering I'm doing something wrong?

BR.
Abhijeet.