Hi all,

I'm new to the mailing list, but I struggle now quite a while with this problem.

I try to add an eMMC to a qemu aarch64 virt machine. This for I try to use the
type if=sd but it fails and I don't find any hint, how to do it properly.

The eMMC.img is created via

qemu-img -f raw eMMC.img 10M

The complete command

qemu-system-aarch64 -machine virt,secure=on,virtualization=on -cpu cortex-a57  \

    -no-acpi                     \

    -smp 2 -m 1024 -bios flash.bin   \

    -d unimp \

    -device virtio-rng-pci \

    -drive file=eMMC.img,format=raw,if=sd,index=0

The flash.bin has a combination of EFI, U-Boot, TF-A, OPTEE. But this shouldn't
matter at this point.

I get the following error

qemu-system-aarch64: -drive file=eMMC.img,format=raw,if=sd,index=0: machine
type does not support if=sd,bus=0,unit=0

So I search now a while how I could add a sd-card, mmc, emmc drive to a virt
machine type.#

Or is there another way to add such a drive? I need it for the secure boot
optee RPMB setup.

Thank you

Regards

Sven