ok. I could extract the kernel files (so,between the qemu parameters I
should put : initrd and vmlinuz,right ? How ?

-enable-kvm -serial stdio -kernel vmlinux -what here initrd \

from the ubuntu 22.10 img,but I'm sure that it does not have any dtb file.
I never needed a dtb file when I booted my vms,neither with qemu,nor with
bhyve.

--
Mario.