hello qemu

I have given up on the documentation that you have provided, you provided
documentation but it did not match the reality when providing it.

are you not serious about giving the command "-net tap"?
I have 4 ethernets namely eth0, eth1, eth2 , and eth3 . My default
connection is eth0, but I want qemu to only access eth1, so I use this
command

qemu-system-x86_64\
  -m 3G\
  -cpu host\
  -enable-kvm\
  -drive file=window.img,format=raw,if=virtio\
  -net nic,model=virtio\
  -net tap,ifname=eth1,script=no,downscript=no \
  -vnc :0

then I get an error message
qemu-system-x86_64: could not configure /dev/net/tun (eth1): Invalid
argument

I've searched on Google and chatgpt can't help, wow this is the first time
I don't understand. usually if it's stuck I ask chatgpt and the results are
successful but this never works.

I don't understand anymore, help me