Hi,

I was hoping I could get some pointers on an issue I'm running into on 64-bit
Windows 10 with QEMU emulator version 8.2.0 (v8.2.0-12045-g3d58f9b5c5). When
running `qemu-system-x86_64 -display ncurses` my console only displays "VGA
BLANK MODE" and appears to become unresponsive. Is this expected? Running qemu
with just `qemu-system-x86_64` starts the emulator properly, so I was curious
whether anyone had any advice on why curses behaves differently. I tried
googling for similar problems but did not find any solutions.

Thanks.